Worth Construction Co., Inc. is a major general contracting and construction management firm. It was founded and incorporated in New Jersey in May 1978 and currently has its corporate headquarters in Bethel, Connecticut.
For decades, Worth Construction Co., Inc. has served federal, state, local and commercial customers in the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area, and has performed on a broad array of contracting and construction projects, including work in the government, residential, industrial, commercial, education, and health care sectors. Worth Construction Co., Inc. is a privately held corporation with sound management. Our track record and solid financial performance has helped us to earn strong financial ratings and excellent credit.
The Company has grown steadily throughout its history, earning places on Engineering News Record’s “Top 400 Contractors” over the past 20 years. Worth Construction Co., Inc., is a proven leader in the industry who has the resources and expertise to help assure the success of your building projects.
Worth is a business based on honesty, trust and hard work.
Worth Construction individually works with its clients to develop a professional approach that will provide them with the best solutions for the project needs and maximum value-added benefits. We continuously improving the quality of our work and services, by developing and implementing new strategies, means and methods. Our main goal towards each and every client is to deliver the highest quality product for the best value and within the schedule.
Integrity, Loyalty and Customer Satisfaction are three major values of Worth Construction.
Worth Construction Co., Inc. created a Code of Business Ethics to which all the owners, principals, employees, agents, subcontractors, and vendors of Worth must strictly adhere, during performance of their duties on behalf of Worth. Worth maintaining its dedication to the highest ethical standards and absolute compliance with all applicable state, local and federal laws, regulatory requirements and professional regulations.
- Children’s Hospital Foundation
- The Edward and Mary Doyle Community Assistance Fund
- Gateway Community College Foundation
- The Nephcure Foundation
- Stamford Hospital Foundation
- The Manafort Family Foundation
- Greenwich Police Silver Shield Association
- Adventures in Missions: Christian Mission Trips
- Father Brian Jordan Foundation
- Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Yale School of Medicine-Discovery to Cure
- The Junior United Way of America
- The Putnam Indian Field School
- Maria Fareri Children’s Foundation
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Hope Foundation
Culture of Diversity
At Worth we truly believe that effective teamwork equals to constructing excellence and project success. We promoted a culture of diversity where employees with different backgrounds, skills and passions can contribute their creativity, face challenges and have room for career growth.
Worth Construction Co., Inc. actively promotes diversity in the construction industry, encouraging the utilization of Minority and Women Owned Businesses Enterprises, by developing workshops and training programs.
Worth employs variety of effective S/M/W/DBE outreach and education programs which provide the maximum practical opportunities for the participation of small, minority, women-owned and disadvantaged business enterprise businesses in our projects. Worth Construction constantly mentors and networking with S/M/W/DBE subcontractors, and assisting them in becoming prequalified/ certified subcontractor
We cultivate diversity in our offices and on our sites and build the collaborations we need to safely execute our work at the highest level.
highest priority at Worth Construction Co.
Worth’s comprehensive loss control program assures all operations are performed with maximum safety. Our injury and illness prevention program addresses our specific safety concerns and provides guidance for the performance of individual job tasks within the framework of appropriate OSHA standards. Pre-job meetings are held to acquaint field staff and subcontractors with specific safety requirements and necessary protective equipment and materials to help prevent accidents. During construction, Worth’s Safety Director along with field supervisors conduct weekly safety meetings with all site personnel. The safety and health of our employees is of primary importance as they are our most important resource. It is company policy that accident prevention be a prime concern of all employees. This includes the safety and well-being of our employees, subcontractors and customers as well as the prevention of wasteful, inefficient operations, and damage to property and equipment.
Worth Construction comprehensive Quality Control / Quality Assurance Program ensures the highest quality of the services provided to our clients. Worth is committed to integrating quality into all construction phases ensuring that work is performed in accordance with the approved drawings and specifications and in a manner where each definable of the work meets or exceeds the minimal specified performance criteria and generally accepted standards of construction.
We have established quality control procedures to monitor and provide approved methodology and reliability. Our QC/ QA program sets prescribed standards of performance for construction, sampling, and analysis, as well as addresses organization, credentials and responsibilities of QC/QA team, use of outside consultants and on-site personnel.
In today’s market, green building design and construction have become mandatory components for most projects in both of the private and public sectors. Building green projects promotes living in harmony with the environment, showing social responsibilities and absolute care about the environment. Building Green ultimately means the reduction of waste sent to landfills by employing effective waste management practices, a reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, conservation of water and energy, dramatic reduction of operational costs and an increased overall asset value.
Worth Construction Co., Inc. has completed numerous LEED projects, the majority of which were originally designed to be LEED Certified, but ultimately achieved a LEED Gold Certification as a direct result of the diligent effort put forth by WCCI’s LEED personnel. Our LEED Accredited Professionals develop project specific LEED strategies for level of attainment, comprehensive documentation, cost reduction analysis, material researches and calculations. We continue to successfully implement, track and manage our LEED projects certification status while working directly with state and federal agencies, design teams, engineers and subcontractors.
Worth is committed to sustainable construction practices for every project, regardless of its specified “Green Building Design” intent for the project. We believe, that “Building Green” is the absolute direction we need to pursue in order to preserve our environment.
Worth Construction Co., Inc. is certified/registered /prequalified to work with:
- State of Connecticut Major Contractor (MCO.0900158)
- State of Connecticut Department of Administrative Services (CT DAS)
- State of Connecticut Department of Transportation (CT DOT)
- New Jersey School Development Authority (NJ SDA)
- New Jersey Turnpike Authority
- Public Works Contractor Registration Act Certificate, New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Notice of Classification for Worth with unlimited aggregate, New Jersey Department of Treasury Division of Property Management and Construction
- New York City School Construction Authority ( NYC SCA)
- NYC Mayor’s Office of Contract Services – VENDEX approved
- NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services (NYC DCAS)
- NYC Department of Design and Construction (NYC DDC)
- NYS Department of Transportation (NYS DOT)
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY)
- New York State Office of State Comptroller (NYS OSC)
- New York State Office of General Services (NYS OGS)
- System for Award Management (SAM, CCR)
- Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
- US Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration
- Worth Certificate of Registration and Good Standing, New Jersey Department of Treasury