Worth Construction Co., Inc. has a full-time Project Accounting position available. This position will be responsible for managing assigned projects from start to finish including accounts payable, receivable and collections. Must be able to work independently and be professional in their dealings with project managers, customers and vendors. Must have knowledge of Windows applications including Word and Excel, General Ledger, Timberline. Construction knowledge is a plus. Excellent written and oral communications are needed.Key duties/responsibilities of Construction Accountant:
- Responsible for the processing, reviewing, analyzing and forecasting of construction costs for multiple projects.
- Work with Project Managers on construction billings and collection matters.
- Communicate with Project managers, vendors, and external parties to manage job cost requests/requirements.
- Responsible for accounts receivable tracking, management and reporting.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts.
- Interface with Project Managers and senior management on all aspects of construction accounting.
- 5 years of job costing/analysis experience in a construction environment
- Computer savvy with strong Excel skills
- Proven experience with accounts payable applications, funding requests, cash flow analysis and account reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
Worth Construction Co., Inc. is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer offering an excellent benefits package including competitive salary, health insurance and 401k.